Thursday, December 3, 2009

no more fundies


Last night I finally took the opportunity to go through the temple for the first time. It was an absolutely amazing experience. It is the most perfect and beautiful place to be. Everything about the temple is peaceful. It just feels like "home." It got set up on short notice, so not many people were able to be there. My Mom and Jamie, Grandma and Grandpa, and the Bishop were there with me. And Sister Anglesey was working there last night. It was great to have her there with me. It was perfect. I wasn't thinking about all these people around me I knew. I was able to concentrate on where I was, and why I was there. It would have been a great opportunity to be able to see people, and it would have been nice to share it with some of you, but it was exactly how it should have been. I wouldn't have changed it one bit. I'm so grateful that I was able to experience such a great thing and I love that I can go any time I want to now. And for all of you who wanted to be there but couldn't... there will be time when I get home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment